Secure Privileged Accounts
With Duo’s enrollment policy feature, you can choose which authentication methods different users and groups should use to access your applications.
Policy By Privileges
- Set a policy that requires IT administrators with more privileges can only access your networks with the most secure method, Duo Push
- Or, allow employee groups with fewer privileges, like Sales, to use a greater variety of authentication methods
- Limit the access privileges for remote employees like contractors and traveling executives to only the applications necessary for their job
Policy for New Users or User Groups
- Require that new users are prompted to enroll for two-factor authentication
- Restrict the types of authentication methods they use during enrollment
- Or give them access without two factor
- Or, deny access if they aren’t enrolled yet
Quickly and easily customize the authentication experience for your users with Duo’s options for group policies.