Duo Splunk Connector allow administrators to easily import their Duo logs into their Splunk environment.
Download the current release from the Checksums and Downloads page.
Version 1.1.7 - July 9, 2020
- Customers should not upgrade directly to this version from v1.1.5 or earlier. Update your installation to v1.1.6 first, then proceed with the 1.1.7 upgrade.
- Added support for Splunk 8.0, including the optional
python3 runtime included with Splunk 8.
- The Python runtime default in
inputs.conf now sets the runtime to
python3 for Splunk versions 8.0 or newer (
python.version = python3). This change has no effect in Splunk 7.x environments, which continue using the
Version 1.1.6 - February 11, 2020
Version 1.1.5 - September 2019
- Added support for Splunk 7.3.
- Fixed bug related to error log messages sometimes breaking the Splunk JsonLineBreaker.
- Added more verbose logging messages to aid in troubleshooting.
- Improved performance when validating Duo Admin API credentials during the initial setup.
Version 1.1.4 - February 2019
- Added more helpful logging
- App will now gracefully handle API rate limits and results pagination
- Improved Endpoint retrieval process
- Minor changes to the dashboard queries to assist in a future preview
Version 1.1.3 - June 2018
- Now available in Splunkbase for Splunk Cloud
- Alignment with Splunk plugin recommended architecture
repoFactor=auto from the default
Version 1.1.2 - June 2017
Version 1.1.1 - May 2017
- Encrypting Duo SKEY with Splunk's encryption system
- Updated README with support information
Version 1.1.0 - March 2017
- Added Macro support allowing admins to specify a custom index
- Changed map on authentication page to use city instead of longitude and latitude
- Bug fixes
Version 1.0.1 - March 2017
- Initial Splunkbase release